IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY
bongo rule
2006-10-10 14:13:52 UTC
hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my heart is having serious issuses
another spammer?
if you realy need the money for your heart, and you can prove it ,
i will gladly give you £7000 gbp towards it.
but i need prove.
Angrie.Woman
2006-10-10 21:15:02 UTC
Post by bongo rule
hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my heart is having serious issuses
another spammer?
if you realy need the money for your heart, and you can prove it ,
i will gladly give you £7000 gbp towards it.
but i need prove.
If he wants to come over Tuesday, maybe we can all get together and give
it a go. I'm sure somebody here has watched a surgery show or two, right?