ATX Winterguard Auditions
ATXguard
2008-09-28 02:52:11 UTC
Join ATX Independent for round 1 of auditions on Sunday, October 12,
2008.

Auditions will be held from 1 pm-6 pm at St. Louis XIV School
gymnasium. St Louis XIV is located at 7601 Burnet Road, Austin, TX
78757, across the street from Sonic restaurant.

Auditions are open to all 14-22 year olds. A non-refundable fee of $40
needs to be paid before you can participate in auditions. Money will
be applied to dues for all who are asked to join as cast members.

ATX Independent is an A class colorguard with plans to participate in
all 3 WGI regionals in Texas, as well as performances in Austin and
San Antonio.

Please visit our BLOG for more information on what you will need to
know for auditions. http://atxwinterguard.org/Blog.html
s***@gmail.com
What is the competitive history of them?
ATXguard
2008-10-07 01:31:58 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
What is the competitive history of them?
As you see on our website, this is our first year in existence. We
have a very successful staff that have recently relocated to Texas and
decided to begin an independent guard.

Feel free to visit our website at <a href="http://budurl.com/
677z">ATXwinterguard.org</a> for more information.

Our first round of auditions are THIS SUNDAY, Oct. 12. Information is
available on our website under EVENTS.
JeffM
2008-10-07 21:29:49 UTC
Post by ATXguard
ATX Independent is an A class colorguard
I have pointed out to you before news:21b3a444-89e3-49c4-a156-***@f24g2000prh.googlegroups.com
that *marching* is the ANTITHESIS of **dancing**
and that your posts to rec.arts.dance are OFF-TOPIC.
[...]our website at <a href="http://budurl.com/
677z">ATXwinterguard.org</a> for more information.
In addition, this is USENET.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.freeware/msg/4a83eaad102e7efe?q=*-a-service-for-*-*-*+Usenet+*-Wikipedia+hide.the.fact+*-*-policed+concerns-*-*-*-*-about-the-Google-interface+*-*-follow-Usenet-customs-and-*-rules+*-*-*-not-*-mustered-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-software+less-*-savvy-*+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-is-now-legendary+zzz+*-summary+qq+Weband
Post only UNFORMATTED text to Usenet.
HTML markup is not only unnecessary, it is counter-productive
(especially when posting to Usenet from Google).

ATXguard
2008-10-07 01:34:37 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
What is the competitive history of them?
ATX Winterguard is in its first year of existence. Our staff has a
great record of success around the country, and most have recently
relocated to Texas.

You can find a great deal of information about ATX Winterguard on our
website at <a href="http://budurl.com/677z">ATXwinterguard.org</a>.

Our first round of Audtions are THIS SUNDAY, OCT 12. More information
about auditions can be found on our website under the EVENTS tab.