Looking for: Jeremy Huber
David A. Parsons
2004-06-15 07:43:40 UTC
Hello there,

I'm asking if anyone has any contact information for Jeremiah (Jeremy) Huber
who has been a performer in Blast! (not sure if he's still with them) and
has worked with many of the finest colorguards in the country along with
marching for The Cavaliers and Cadets.

Please don't respond here with any information. Send whatever you might know
directly to me @ ***@insightbb.com. Any and all information would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Dave

David A. Parsons
Drill Design and Marching Instruction
MSN and AOL Instant Messenger: DavidPIL
Web Site: http://davidpil.home.insightbb.com
David A. Parsons
2004-06-19 07:08:09 UTC
To Mel...

I've tried to reply to your email on this subject but both my yahoo and
insightbb accounts are being rejected by your mail server. If you get this
message please call or give me an address to where I can write.