ot ive changed my mind about texas...
bozak
2004-02-26 19:23:45 UTC
clear channel suspends howard stern because of their new
"Responsible Broadcasting Initiative"... stern will supposedly
get the axe if he doesnt conform to their new broadcast
policies...
clear channel is the same radio conglomerate that went ape shit
and took the dixie chicks off the air when they found out they
spoke the truth about the presidunce...
okay republikkkons, when does the book burning start???
ive never been a fan of howard stern, but if somebody wants
to listen to him they should be able too...
oh yeah, rosie mcdonald pissed on dumya today and said she
was going to san francisco today to get married just because of
his call for an ammendment to the constitution...
you gotta love that uniter not a divider guy... :-)
now i just found out clear channel only has howard stern on
in six markets... people are now saying that clear channel
which is based in san antonio got rid of stern because of his
anti-bush rants as of late...
remind me to never move to texas...
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!
Boz, I will remind you of that every day if I have to
feel free...
actually i would never move to the armpit of america...
You'd never move to Sacramento?
dude, sac is in california... not far from the bay area or
nevada...
I'm quite aware where Sac is; I go there several times a year for work. I'm
also well aware that it has to be the armpit of America
texas is close to texas... the state that has brought us the
bush evil empire has no redeeming qualities whatsoever...
The other armpit
i was wrong...
texas is the asscrack of america... a lot of shit goes through there...
well, not really...
bozak
2004-02-26 19:25:01 UTC
Post by bozak
[...]
i meant i really didnt change my mind about texas...
it is the asscrack of america...

:-)
Spike
2004-02-26 20:07:42 UTC
Post by bozak
Post by bozak
[...]
Obviously, you have a lot of shit in your ass crack.

Get thee to a bidet, bitch.
York's are Dorks
2004-02-28 17:38:00 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by bozak
Post by bozak
[...]
What's the matter race-baiter? Didya miss me? Pickin on the Bozak now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Spike
2004-02-29 00:22:34 UTC
On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:38:00 GMT, "York's are Dorks"
Post by Spike
Post by bozak
On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:37:06 -0800, " bozak"
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Finally get those meds started up again?
York's Are Dork's