Canadian Parade of Champions
J. MacKay
2004-04-02 00:57:19 UTC
You would have to pay me to watch a Tiger Cat game!!

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggooooooooooossssssssss
Some has-been Firefighters, Viscounts, Commanders and a guy who owns a
landscaping company who now play in the Tiger Cat Band just to get into
the
games for free.
Any old Kavaliers are welcome. Music not read or understood here. We play
by
"feel".
Bruce.
This sounds interesting, mmmmm.
But I want to know about this new all-star retro drum line. Now this
sound
cool.
Larry Callaghan
Kawartha Kavaliers
Is this related to the old "Sound of Music" Festival that was such a
big
hit
with DCA corps in the 80's?
Please keep us updated on this show...will it be at Nelson High
School
or
somewhere else...standstill or what?
Should be lots or room for Scout House, Kawartha Kavaliers, Simcoe,
Firefighters, Signal Regiment and Mighty St. Joe's. Teen Tour Band,
HYPE
and
St. John's too. Maybe even the Hamilton Tiger-Cat Band and their new
all-star retro drum line?
Hmmmm...
Bruce.
A new show is being planned for Sept. 25th 2004 at Burlington
Ontario
Canada
All types of bands will be showcased...from Alumni to Drum Corp to
HS...
enter your band or plan to attend! For more information, go to the
web
site....
www.canadianparadeofchampions.org
--
Please check out our web site at...
www.tonnersigns.com
www.teentourband.org
Geoff Jones
2004-04-02 07:55:09 UTC
You'd have to pay me to watch CFL....snore....

Geoff
Bruce Lindsay