Winter Indoor Show Design
David A. Parsons
2003-10-25 09:24:31 UTC
http://www.geocities.com/d-parsons/

I'm looking to fill my schedule for the 2003-2004 Winter season. I have
written or advised for Scholastic and Independent Guards and Percussion
Ensembles from Texas to Pennsylvania. Please check out my site for more
information.

Sincerely,

David A. Parsons
Drill Design and Instruction
E-Mail: ***@insightbb.com
MSN and AOL Instant Messenger: DavidPIL
Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/d-parsons/
whitney
David A. Parsons
2003-11-03 00:00:15 UTC
Hi whitney,

Percussion wise, I have worked with WGI Ind. Conquest Percussion of Pa.
along with Danville (IL)and Troy (OH) High Schools. As far as Guard, I wrote
and advised for Clear Brook HS (TX), Danville (IL) and Ind. Blue Horizons WG
(IL).

This season I'm planning on writing for Ind. Rings Of Saturn (AZ) and
possibly working with Myrtle Beach WG (SC) and maybe 1 or 2 Guards & Drum
Lines in the Dayton (OH) area.

In the states you mentioned, the only group I've worked with is Myrtle Beach
HS, writing their Fall show and advising the Percussion and Guard
Instructors there.

Dave