Wanted: Color Guard Tech!!!
belskis
2005-07-23 11:55:04 UTC
The Sterling High School "Silver Knights" Marching Band is looking for a
Color Guard Tech to work with our current instructor.

Candidate must have a minimum of 60 college credits!!! DCI/WGI experience a
plus. Must be available for weekday rehearsals (Tues/Thurs 6-9),
competitions and football games. Contract paid by the BOE.

Rehearsals are Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6-9 pm. The school is
located in Somerdale, NJ.

Come work with a highly qualified staff who combined has over 10 Atlantic
Coast Championships and brings a wealth of experience from many top 12
Division 1 Drum & Bugle Corps! Join us as we make our return to the
Tournament of Bands (TOB)and move in a bold new direction!!

Interested candidates please respond to:
Mike Belskis
***@sterling.k12.nj.us
Sterling High School
Director of Instrumental Music
belskis
2005-09-15 02:58:38 UTC
The Sterling High School "Silver Knights" Marching Band is still looking for
Color Guard Tech to work with our current instructor.

Candidate must have a minimum of 60 college credits!!! DCI/WGI experience a
plus. Availability for weekday rehearsals is a plus (Tues/Thurs 6-9),
but mainly need someone for competitions and football games. Contract paid