New Ind Guard in Dallas
X2 Winter Guard
2005-04-28 23:09:37 UTC
A new independent winterguard called X2 (X squared) is forming in the
Dallas/Ft Worth area. X2 plans on participating in both NTCA events as
well as two WGI regionals and Championships in Dayton, Ohio.

Audition dates are still being worked out, however if you would like
more information and to join our mailing list please contact us at:
***@gmail.com

X2 Staff
X2 Winter Guard
2005-05-06 04:23:28 UTC
Thank you for being patient, I have been working for several days but
our website is finally up at http://txindpendent.tripod.com/index.html

Please stop by and visit our new home on the web. When you visit you
will seen see a name change is in the works, the orginization is
looking for something that will make the group stand apart from the
rest.
As a staff we want this orginization to become a leader / inovator in
the activity and to become an orginization that will be around for the
years to come. We are currently looking to go to 2 possibly 3 regionals
(Houston, Dallas, and Nashville) as well as WGI Championships in
Dayton, Ohio.
If you feel like you are up to the challenge of being a part of a new
group, then stop by our website at
http://txindpendent.tripod.com/index.html

Jason M